X-Ray Multimeter for Service and QA 50-150 kV
The QUART dido2000K was developed for general radiography applications.
The meter can be used for service and QA in conventional or digital Radiography, (Pulsed) Fluoroscopy, DSA, Dental, and CBCT.
Sames as its more versatile companion, the QUART dido2000K also incorporates unique features such as the verification of inherent tube potential, measurement of both exposure and imaging time, and dose-width product measurement.
Dose-width product (DWP)* measurement using a solid-state detector is a genuine characteristic of the dido line of devices.
This kind of technical flexibility provides an excellent cost/value ratio and a maximum in user benefit.
In addition, service and repair cost are reasonably priced with QUART meters. Another important aspect which contributes to user benefit.
- Exposures: one to acquire all parameters
- Mode: auto-start, auto-stop & auto-reset
- Power supply: 9V battery
- Power consumption:
- Battery life time: 2 years
- Base size: 16.1x7.0x4.4cm (LxWxH)
- Base weight: 235 g (incl. battery & detector & cable)
- Detector size: 5.0x1.6x0.4cm (LxWxH)
- Detector weight: negligible (!)
- Dose-width product (DWP)
- Dose rate in real time / max. / avg.
- kVp / kV eff. (PPV) / kV avg.
- Exposure time / Imaging time
- W/Al 40 - 150 kV; 2.5 mm of Al
- Dose: 0.1 µGy - 999 Gy (Uncertainty: ±5% over full range / Resolution: 0.01 nGy)
- DWP: 0.1 µGy*cm - 999 Gy*cm (Uncertainty: ±5% @ 50-150 kV / Resolution: 0.01 nGy*cm)
- Dose Rate: 0.1 µGy/s - 1 Gy/s (Uncertainty: ±5% over full range / Resolution: 0.1 nGy/s)
- kV: 50 - 150 kV (Uncertainty: ±3% @ reference points / Resolution: 0.1 kV)
- Pulses: 1-65.000 (Uncertainty: ±1 Pulse / Resolution Single Pulses)
- Time: 0.5 ms - 40 s (Uncertainty: ±0,5% / Resolution: 0.1 ms)
- USB 1.1 (2.0 compatible)
- USB port activation optional feature