Routine Test Dosemeter for Mammography QA/QC 25-35 kV
The QUART dido/time meters are designed for simple and straight-forward dose/dose reference measurements as required in x-ray routine QA/QC. Routine tests are usually carried out in regular intervals to assure the adequate performance of x-ray equipment. The QUART dido/time meters are perfect tools for that application.
The meter is ready for use immediately after activation. No presetting procedure required. Simply position the detector and expose to aquire the routine check parameters. The QUART dido/time M is calibrated to Mo/Mo radiation quality.
In x-ray quality control the meters is to be used with an image quality control phantom.
- Exposures: one to acquire all parameters
- Mode: auto-start, auto-stop & auto-reset
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li Ion accumulator
- Battery time: approx. 120 hrs. until recharge required
- Base size: 17x7x4.5cm (LxWxH)
- Base weight: 200 g
- Detector size: 6.0x1.8x0.5cm (LxWxH)
- Detector weight: negligible (!)
- Dose: 0.5 µGy - 99 Gy (Resolution: 0.01 nGy)
- DWP: 0.5 µGy*cm - 999 Gy*cm (Resolution: 0.01 nGy*cm)
- Dose Rate: 0.5 µGy/s - 1 Gy/s (Resolution: 0.1 nGy/s)
- Time: 0.5 ms - 300 s (Uncertainty: ±1,0% / Resolution: 0.1 ms)