Real-Time mA/mAs Meter
The QUART didoMAS meters automatically set the range of measurement. No pre-setting is required for direct reading of mA, mAs and time parameters.
The meters can be used throughout the complete range of radiographic equipment including fluoroscopic or mammography exposures.
The meter is powered by a rechargeable battery. One charge is sufficient to last approximately 80 hours of continuous use. Recharging the meter until full takes only between 3–4 hours. A warning will appear on the display when the battery is running low.
The QUART didoMAS features an extra-long cable between the base and the detector unit. A customised cable for the connection between detector head and circuit is included in the delivery.
The connection between circuit and the detector unit is polarity independent. The mA is refreshed and displayed every second.
- Mode: Auto-start, auto-stop & auto-reset
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li Ion accumulator
- Battery time: Approx. 120 hrs. until recharge required
- Recharging Time: 3 – 4 hrs.
- Size (base): 17x7x4.5cm (LxWxH)
- Weight (Base): 180 g
- Detector size: 4.7x3.0x4.0cm (LxWxH)
- Detector weight: 120 g
- mAs: 0.001 - 9999 mAs (Resolution: 0.01 mAs)
- mA: 0.1 - 999 mA (Refresh during exposure, Maximum, Average / Resolution: 0.01 mA)
- Time: 1.0 ms – 300 s (Uncertainty: ±1,0% / Resolution: 0.1 ms)