Precision Dosemeter for X-Ray Service and QA 25-160 kV
The QUART didoEASY meters are designed for users who emphasise high precision in dosimetric applications but do not require the performance of a full-range dosemeter package. QUART didoEASY meters can be used to measure parameters which are essential for service and
quality assurance operations at x-ray equipment such as dose, dose rate and exposure time. Of course, as with all QUART meters – with maximum precision.
Since the meters do NOT require any pre-setting procedure, measurement results are acquired very quickly: 1. Position the detector and switch on the didoEASY meter... 2. Set the x-ray equipment to the desired parameters... 3. Expose... - and simply read the TRUE DOSE value from the meter‘s display. The QUART didoEASY meters automatically compensate ALL beam qualities! NO further corrections or compensations are required.
Like the QUART dido2000 series meters, the detector of the QUART didoEASY meter series also measures the integrated dose-width product (DWP) at dental panoramic equipment.* A feature that provides real added value for QUART users.
- Exposures: one to acquire all parameters
- Mode: auto-start, auto-stop & auto-reset
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li Ion accumulator
- Battery time: approx. 120 hrs. until recharge required
- Base size: 17x7x4.5cm (LxWxH)
- Base weight: 200 g
- Detector size: 6.0x1.8x0.5cm (LxWxH)
- Detector weight: negligible (!)
- Dose: 0.2 µGy - 999 Gy (Uncertainty: ±5% @ 25-160 kV / Resolution: 0.01 nGy)
- DWP: 0.2 µGy*cm - 999 Gy*cm (Uncertainty: ±5% @ 25-160 kV / Resolution: 0.01 nGy*cm)
- Dose Rate: 0.3 µGy/s - 1 Gy/s (Uncertainty: ±5% over full range / Resolution: 0.1 nGy/s)
- Time: 0.5 ms - 300 s (Uncertainty: ±0,5% / Resolution: 0.1 ms)