Advanced Pencil Chamber CT Meter
The QUART didoCT meter is designed for easy and precise dose-width product measurements. Its innovative detector features ionisation as well as solid-state technology.
The didoCT is equipped with a backlit display to assure swift readings even in darkened environments.
To provide the ability to track generator characteristics, the dose or DWP rate is refreshed continuously on the meter display while the measurement is running.
Special Feature - CT-kV Measurement
As an optional feature, the QUART didoCT can be ordered with free-in-air kV measurement capability.
The meter‘s kV feature is designed to non-invasively measure the generator output. It is calibrated at suitable standard radiation qualities in accordance with the majority of computed tomographs used in radiology or radiation therapy.
- Exposures: One to acquire all parameters
- Mode: Auto-start, auto-stop & auto-reset
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li Ion accumulator
- Battery time: Approx. 120 hrs. until recharge required
- Recharging Time: 3 – 4 hrs.
- Size (base): 17 x 7 x 4.5 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight (Base): 180 g
- Detector size: 16 x 1.3 cm (LxDiam.)
- Detector weight: 120 g
- Active length: Up to 100 mm (marked)
- DWP: 0.2 µGy*cm - 999 mGy*cm (Uncertainty: ±5% / Resolution: 0.01 nGy*cm)
- DWP Rate: 0.25 µGycm/s - 999 mGycm/s (Uncertainty: ±5% over full range / Resolution: 0.1 nGycm/s)
- CT-kV: 80 - 150 kV (Uncertainty: +/- 2 % @ RQT 8/9/10 PTB* free-in-air)
- Exposure Time: 0.5 ms – 300 s (Uncertainty: ± 0.5 ms / Resolution 0.1 ms)