Precision Light and Luminance Meter
The MaVo_spot USB is a precision instrument for specific requirements of medical light measurement applications.
It features a measuring angle of 1° (strict Class B requirement) and provides luminance measurements for distances between 1m to 1°.
The MaVo_spot is equipped with a high quality SLR optical system having a viewingfield of 15° and clearly marked measuring angle of 1° in the center. An external focusing ring is also provided.
Two close-up lenses (optional ) allow for a measuring distances down to 34 cm.
Contact measurements of the luminance directly on the screen of the monitor can be performed with a photometric measuring probe (optional accessory for this purpose).
- Data memory for storing up to 1000 single measuring values
- Can be subdivided into 10 groups
- Memory data can be visualised and processed directly via key pad and display
- Data handling for PC via USB Port enabled
- Standard software included
- WEIGHT: 400 g (w/o battery)
- Distance and proximity/contact measurement
- For back-lit or light emitting surfaces, viewboxes or digital monitors
- fc: 0.01 cd/m² - 999 990 cd/m² or 0.01 fL to 30 000 fL
- lx: 0.1 lx - 99 990 lx (Uncertainty: +/- 3 %)