Electronic Personal Dose Meter w/ Dose Rate Indicator and Alarm Function
The ED150 is a dose rate meter for the measurement of gamma radiation and X-rays for dose equivalent p(10).
It features an energy compensated Geiger-Müller-tube detector in a compact casing with a large specially shaped LC-display.
The meter provides dose rate indication upon keystroke, reliable and safe measurement of radiation in front of the user‘s body ( solid detection at an angle of 180°). Upon request, the alarm thresholds can be configured to customer requirements. In addition, the meter has switchable acoustic single-pulse indicaiton, menu-driven unser navigation and storage of dose value and set parameters also during battery change. IP67 protection class.
- Temperature range: -20 °C up to +60 °C
- Power supply: 3x LR1 1.5 V
- German Fire Brigades Approval No.: DW/FW/IdF 040411
- Dimensions: (26 x 66 x 103) mm
- Weight: 140 g incl. batteries)
- Dose rate range: 1 µSv/h – 1.5 Sv/h
- Dose range: 0.1 Sv – 10 Sv
- Energy range: 55 keV – 3 MeV
- Dose alarm thresholds: 4 preset values in the range of 1 Sv – 10 Sv
- Dose rate alarm thresholds: 4 preset values in the range of 1 Sv/h – 1.5 Sv/h