The QUART dido2000 series of x-ray multimeters can be use throughout the complete range of x-ray applications.
No matter if conventional or digital modality, the meters are designed for measurements in Radiography, (Pulsed) Fluoroscopy, DSA, Dental, 3D (CBCT), and Mammography.
A great deal of unique features make the QUART dido2100K one of the most compact, multi-purpose QA systems available. Unique features include verification of inherent tube potential, measurement of both exposure and imaging time, and dose-width product measurement.
Dose-width product (DWP)* measurement using a solid-state detector is a genuine characteristic of the dido line of devices. It is also integrated in the Dental / R&F version, the QUART dido2000K.
This kind of technical flexibility provides an excellent cost/value ratio and a maximum in user benefit.
In addition, service and repair cost are reasonably priced with QUART meters. Another important aspect which contributes to user benefit.
- Exposures: one to acquire all parameters
- Mode: auto-start, auto-stop & auto-reset
- Power supply: 9V battery
- Power consumption:
- Battery life time: 2 years
- Base size: 16.1x7.0x4.4cm (LxWxH)
- Base weight: 235 g (incl. battery & detector & cable)
- Detector size: 5.0x1.6x0.4cm (LxWxH)
- Detector weight: negligible (!)
- Dose-width product (DWP)
- Dose rate in real time / max. / avg.
- kVp / kV eff. (PPV) / kV avg.
- Exposure time / Imaging time
- W/Al 40 - 150 kV; 2.5 mm of Al
- Mo/Mo 22 - 39 kV; 30 µm of Mo
- Dose: 0.1 µGy - 999 Gy (Uncertainty: ±5% over full range / Resolution: 0.01 nGy)
- DWP: 0.1 µGy*cm - 999 Gy*cm (Uncertainty: ±5% @ 50-150 kV / Resolution: 0.01 nGy*cm)
- Dose Rate: 0.1 µGy/s - 1 Gy/s (Uncertainty: ±5% over full range / Resolution: 0.1 nGy/s)
- kV: 22 - 150 kV (Uncertainty: ±3% @ reference points / Resolution: 0.1 kV)
- Pulses: 1-65.000 (Uncertainty: ±1 Pulse / Resolution Single Pulses)
- Time: 0.5 ms - 40 s (Uncertainty: ±0,5% / Resolution: 0.1 ms)
- USB 1.1 (2.0 compatible)
- USB port activation optional feature