This phantom is designed according to AAPM TG-111 findings. The phantom comprises three 20cm thick PMMA cylinders 300 mm in diameter similar to standard Pro-CT Dose phantom. The total length of the phantom is 600 mm. This allows to capture the majority of the scattered radiation and gives more accurate results than standard PMMA cylinders – 150mm long, 320mm in diameter.
Due to the large mass of the phantom, it is manufactured in three separate sections. In order to keep these sections aligned, mounting screws are included in the design.
Technical data (can be modified to customer specifications):
- total dimensions: diameter 300mm, length 600mm
- made of PMMA
- build of 3 separate 200mm thick homogenous PMMA cylinders, with five O13.1mm CT probe holes (one in the middle and 4 around the perimeter, 90° apart and 10mm from the edge)
- 4x 620mm long PMMA filler plug with thread to fill unused holes and hold all cylinders together
- 2x additional PMMA rod to help center the probe tip in the middle of the phantom
- engraved markings on phantoms for easier positioning
- carrying case with a trolley
- complies with:
– AAPM TG-111
- CE certified
- the Manual provides detailed guidelines for carrying out each test, results assessment and registration